The term ‘Signaura IPR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website & the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Signaura IPR’s’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We believe that our Customers are completely aware of the service being offered at the time of making the payment. Still if the customer wishes to ask for cancellation, they may raise a request within 24 hours of making the payment. After such time has passed no cancellation request will be accepted and no refunds will be made.
In case of cancellation requested within 24 hours and if the service paid for has been delivered by the company before the customer raises such request, cancellation request will be rejected.
is in the sole discretion of the company to accept or reject any cancellation request and a valid reason for the same will be provided by the company.
- 100% refund will be given if cancellation request is approved.
- No refund if cancellation request is disapproved.
- No Cancellation when special Discounts are given under different schemes or marketing campaigns.
- Signaura IPR does not Guarantee Registration of Trademark, Copyrights & Design but merely provides a service of applying for Trademark, Copyrights and Design. Refund request initiated by clients due to non – acceptance of Trademarks, Design’s & Copyright’s, will not be entertained.
- No refund shall be provided for any service if the documents provided by the client for that service are not authentic, or if the competent authority rejects them for any reason whatsoever.
Our policy is very simple and no personal information is collected about you unless you choose to provide the same to us. We do not sell, or transfer any personal information to any third party except for the limited use of contacting our users directly or by other service providers / associates for providing the users with the information they might have opted for.
When you browse through our site, we collect information on the efficiency and working of our Web site. This information generally includes the browser, site, pages and other statistical information which we generally use for the improvement of our site.
Some of our web pages such as registration forms, discussion forums and other similar interfaces etc. let you voluntarily submit personal information.
We may use “cookies” at times for various purposes A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies
E-mails You Send to us AND Information Collected from Interactive Forums / Forms
If you send us any e-mail, the mail usually contains your e-mail address. Our web site also offers some interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit your personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, organizational or other details). When you include your personal information in your e-mail / forms we, or our associates may use this information in responding / sending information about related activities.
Links to Other Sites
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
If you have questions about this policy, please connect with us